Thursday, October 15, 2009

introducing......mallory.

hello small e-world. atleast im hoping you're small.

i havent written anything worthwhile in such a long time.
and i supposed ive forgotten how lovely it feels to simply write...for no one.

my life as of late is wonderful. its a mess, but a good mess, me likey.

birmingham has shrunk for me growing p - it started out as this vast space, full of person after person - adventure after adventure. but as ive grown up - the world has shrunk. everyone knows everyone...we all could tell everyones life story.

and i love it.
adulthood looks promising.

ive got the most amazing booboy.
eric.
you know him im sure.
he hugs me like its the last time, everytime.
he listens to my crap...and i talk about a lot of crap.
he brings me water to bed.
rubbys my feet.
makes me laugh so hard i cry and squeal.
etc.
he simply loves me.
and we 'gon get married.
just you wait !!!

we have a puppy, amelia.
shes insane & i think she may have it out for us. (for leaving her in the crate, of course)

i have an amazing job. hair-doing.
highlights, low lights, blow dry, curling iron, up-do, head-scrub, talk my head off, laugh til i cry...etc
i love it.

and although i lost my very besty friend - mom. in march.
i still am a happy chicken.
my family is wonderful. as blended and nuts as it is.

my friends are special and unique.
and beautiful and loving and accepting.
ive got a major mash-up of all varieties.
and i love it.

life is looking good blog-ville.

pictures?
sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
23 year old mess about to marry a 23 year old hunk. we'll see how this goes...