Monday, November 16, 2009

okay.

Today has been a day that I wouldn't have minded sleeping through.

I woke up to discover something devastating.
Amelia peed in her crate...twice. AND ON THE FLOOR.
A can of mousse exploded in the bathroom.
And now my head hurts, my body aches, and my throat feels like an ant hill has set itself down in there.
Plus, my precious Eric is at work. I wish he were here to snuggle.

Anyways, I'm trying to be sane.

So I'll talk about what we found yesterday!
OUR ROOF!
It was so beautiful and quiet. I love being up so high above all the noise. I love my city & I love our loft.

And I love what I've been finding online for our new orleans wedding.
Honeymoon is so hard to figure out - where to go??!???!?! AHHHH
First step is the engagement...hahaha. :)

Happy week.
Love yallz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
23 year old mess about to marry a 23 year old hunk. we'll see how this goes...