Monday, January 11, 2010

bridesmaids are lovelies.


my door, welcoming the maidens!


everyone's BM guides & sweet glasses (i dont know why i love putting names on EVERYTHING!)


my ring - chillin on the moss candle holder.

ALL THE MAIDS BEING GOOFY! (minus precious jana who is in kansas city, wahhh)


lindsey, my beautifulllll matron of honor!


ginger, maid of honor! :) yay!


Tonight was such a special night for me. Having all the bridesmaids over PLUS my stepmommy and FMIL - it made my heart flutter. All these women have been SO influential in my life & having them all in one room laughing at the same jokes, responding to each others stories...etc I could have just danced and giggled all night.

But instead we planned showers! And dresses!

The books I made each of them included one another's phone numbers & the yarn used to tie it shut was either dark grey (MOH & MOH) or light grey (everyone else) They wrote down the shower dates & which one they could host, etc. All of it made me SO happy :)

Eric's mama cooked FATTY AND GOOD shrimp & grits, I made a salad, his granny made cornbread, and stepmommy made PIES! We had fruity COCKTAILS and WINE! (Notice all the things I like are like 3940383 calories & capitalized!) We laughed and listened to Norah Jones sing about love.

My Lord it was quite an evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
23 year old mess about to marry a 23 year old hunk. we'll see how this goes...