Monday, February 8, 2010

candle light



I am currently checking out church resources to get candles for my ceremony.
Generally speaking the wax protectors are terribly ugly and I do foresee myself making new ones.
I sat on photoshop trying to figure out how to design a pretty circle without it looking cheesy, and it just wasn't working.

So i decided I'll wrap the bottom of the candles with pretty fabric and twine. Hopefully it will steer peoples eyes away from the horrible dated plastic.

Or, most people won't notice.
I'm just obsessive.

I've also been on a hunt to find some precious items for the little candle lighters to wear.
My thought is jeans and a white shirt and vest with matching grey lace up vans.

I just really don't want them to feel like idiots. Cause weddings for kids are already awkward enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
23 year old mess about to marry a 23 year old hunk. we'll see how this goes...