Saturday, February 6, 2010

let there be light!

supplies:
-white gift/lunch bags
-led tea lights
-laser-cut scrapbook elements
-spray mount
-decorative edger!

First, I cut all the bags to around the same height. - I may have cut off 4 inches of the bag?
Then I cut out about an inch or two of the sides so the bag would come together tightly at the top.
Then punched the top of the bag with the edger - lacey!
After that I sprayed the backside of the scrapbook decal and centered it on the bag - stick an led candle in & voila!

the results...






and a sweet little picture from today :

reason 394085974988543 that i LOVE birmingham...

happy valentines from alabama power...i wish i could see this from my loft!
its so sweet.

1 comment:

  1. i love the laser cut scrapbook elements, where are they from? And the big ol heart from alabama power, I need to go photograph it.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
23 year old mess about to marry a 23 year old hunk. we'll see how this goes...