Tuesday, February 16, 2010

dolla dolla bill yall.

Why do weddings cost money?
Why aren't we all graced with special "wedding currency" when we are born that pays simply for caterers, and bands and other lovely things??!! I have all these things booked & the mountain of small payments here and there is growing bigger and bigger by the day. Seeing as Eric & I are both working our full potential and having "some" to save ( I say "some" because it's still a relative term...) I just don't know where all this cash is going to come from.

Now, I know we will get wedding money & I will be making more money soon (PRO-fessionalll y'all!) it's still so hard to imagine setting aside over $7,000 for a wedding. Jeepers.

BUT! We can and will do it!

Anyone have any wedding tips of the financial variety?

1 comment:

  1. my advice is let everyone that you can (within your rights, so, people you know really well) know that you would LOVE to receive money as a wedding present instead of registry items. We all love plushy towels, but the money is what really comes in handy.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
23 year old mess about to marry a 23 year old hunk. we'll see how this goes...