Monday, February 8, 2010

Fab Feb!


February so far has been a ball! Tommorrow E and I have tickets to go see precious John Mayer! Yahoo!

Today Amelia and I went to the dog park. She entertained herself by rolling/laying in the mud - pig style. I don't understand. Here are atleast 10 fun dogs running around, playing and my PUPPY would rather take a mud bath? She is so weird. Results :



We promply went to the pet store and used their pet bathing station...the best $6.99 i've ever spent.



Anyone have any tips on dog parks? Any clue as to how to keep her clean? (ha.)

Anyways, I have been e-mailing with the band I've booked and I seriously am amazed at their willingness to work with me on finances, etc. What a wedding blessing!

We are still well below the $7,000 budget..here's hopin.

Happy Monday!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
23 year old mess about to marry a 23 year old hunk. we'll see how this goes...