Saturday, February 6, 2010

wedding progress !!! eee !!!

Oh my goodness dearest readers!
We are seriously taking LARGE strides in this entire wedding thing.
With the venue booked, I finally felt comfortable booking other important details

My precious friend Kelly of Spindle Photography will be shooting wedding.

A family friend will be providing us with a wonderful southern menu.

and we've been in talks with a band & just about have the kinks worked out ( and by kinks, I mean $$$) Ha.

This entire process has been crazy. I never was a wedding girl, I never really cared AT ALL. It was all kinda silly to me.

But now being the bride I've been obsessed with it all. I'd love to have a wedding with such style and grace and charcter that people talk about it and talk to others about it.

:)

Here's hopin.

Anyways, for your viewing pleasure - I present, the wedding shoes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
23 year old mess about to marry a 23 year old hunk. we'll see how this goes...