Monday, February 15, 2010

it's booking day!

Today we will book my bachelorette trip to the one & only....



!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are going almost exactly a month before my wedding - 5 girls!
I love Las Vegas. I went this past summer for my MOH's bachelorette party. Then it was 6 girls - most of which were co-workers, so to be able to let loose in a wild city was wonderful. We ate at some amazing places & went out TOO much! Ha. But all in all we had an amazing time, which is why I decided to rally my troops to head to sin city to celebrate my up coming nuptials

We are staying at the Mirage in two rooms - and I couldn't be more excited!

On another note-
E got me a massage for v-day! I have an appointment today at 1pm.
Oh what a precious soul he is.

Anyone else get any goodies for V-day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
23 year old mess about to marry a 23 year old hunk. we'll see how this goes...