Tuesday, February 9, 2010

hair chronicles pt. 2

Well as I decided to do a little more hair searching, I took a 500th look at the up-do that has had me drooling, wanna see?




and yes, I believe it is the one.
I say that like I said about my fiance.

I have love affair with hair. Don't tell him.

Being a hairstylist I have to be realistic and say that up-do has some serious hair all hidden in there. Seeing as my current hair is MAYBE chin length, I have some serious growing to do. OR luckily I can just grow like a champ until a little bit prior to the wedding and get our fabulous extensions put in for some instant long locks!

I also may invest in one of these pretty babies -

Courtesy of : Prim and Posies etsy shop!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
23 year old mess about to marry a 23 year old hunk. we'll see how this goes...